We know how difficult it is to get your charity noticed...
Charity Library - The World's first comprehensive library of charitable organisations
Would your charity like to receive ongoing recognition totally free of charge?
Well look no further than, CharityLibrary.uk.com. The site has been designed to offer a fully searchable database of all registered charities, whether they are British or Foreign and wish to get involved in issues relating to the Charity Sector and have no commercial interest. To register your charity, please go to the above website and click on the link, "Add Your Charity IT's FREE", providing us with all your information:
Charity Name and Number
Website and E-mail Address
Contact Name and Postal Address
Telephone and Fax Numbers
50 Words About Your Charity
Help your SEO Quality back links to your web site will help you improve your websites ranking with Google.
Publish your details Help customers find your charity details quick and easily.
Find charities Looking for a particular charity? If so search our database using the search tool. We have over 1641 listings.
- Action to Protect Rural Scotland - (APRS)
- Arrhythmia Alliance
- Atrial Fibrillation Association
- STARS (Syncope Trust And Reflex Anoxic Seizures)
- NADP (National Association of Deafened People) UK
- National Association for Environmental Education UK
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy UK
- StepChange Debt Charity
- Revitalise Respite Holidays
- People's Trust for Endangered Species UK
- Prisoners Abroad UK
- Paget's Association UK